Ballymena Business Equipment is totally committed to keeping personal data safe and Private and supporting GDPR , the following outlines the principles and processes that We follow:-
1. The type of data we collect
- a. Identity data – full name and title.
- b. Contact data – invoice and delivery addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- c. Financial data – bank account details.
- d. Transaction data
- e. Profile date – user name and password together with purchases made by you.
2. How Personal data is collected
- a. By purchasing one of our products or services.
- b. If you are in contact with ourselves by either by post, telephone or e-mail.
- c. Creating an account on our website.
- d. Requesting marketing information be sent to yourself.
- e. By entering a competition or promotion.
- f. By making a complaint.
3. How we use your personal data
- a. To perform a contract.
- b. Where it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests.
- c. Where we need to comply with our legal obligations.
4. The Legal Basis on which we rely to process your personal information
Article 6 of GDPR sets out a number of legal basis which we use to process your personal information.
- a. Performance of contract – We require your personal details in order to effect the delivery of goods or services.
- b. Legal Obligation – When required by legal statute to process data, this may include passing the data on to a third party.
- c. Legitimate Interests – In the process of pursuing our legitimate interests we may need to Process your personal data in specific circumstances.
- d. Consent - In specific situations we can collect your data and process it with your explicit consent.
5. Periods we retain data for
We hold our data for as long as is legally necessary in order to fulfil our statutory obligations.
We hold personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our contractual requirements.
6. Individuals legal rights
The following is a short summary of your legal rights given under GDPR:-
- a. A right to know how your personal data is being used.
- b. Request access to personal data.
- c. Request deletion of personal data held.
- d. Request correction of any errors in data held.
- e. Object to processing of your personal data.
- f. Withdraw consent of personal data to be used.
- g. Stop any direct marketing.
7. Security of personal data
Access to personal data is strictly limited to personnel who need to use or view the Data. In addition system processes are in place to prevent data being accessed by unauthorized persons or being accidently lost.
In the event of a data breach, we will notify yourself together with the appropriate Regulator.
8. Contacting ourselves
Write to ourselves at:-
Ballymena Business Equipment
73-75 Larne Street,
Or E-mail to email@example.com